2016年4月19日星期二

I want to contextualize this

For probably the first time in the series history, it's fun to score dirty goals.These are all delivered to Buy Fifa Coins the player at one time without any weighting about what game modes are best for new or older players. A full half of my experience with the game has been about fumbling around in the dark when it comes to both menus and the actual activity of playing the sport of hockey.

I want to contextualize this by reminding the reader that I have played hockey games before. And yet still this game presents itself to me as needlessly obscure, opaque, and difficult to orient myself toward.Superstar takes it a step further by making the AI supercharged.

I noticed multiple times that despite some of my players being far better speed rating wise, I was getting caught or beat by slower players who were super accurate against my sieve-like goaltenders.

As such, playing against the AI in Exhibition, Be a GM, or NHL Moments felt hollow because things were either too easy or overly frustrating. Oddly, Be a Pro doesn't seem to Fifa 17 Coins suffer from these extreme difficulty fluctuations and playing at Pro or All Star difficulty was quite satisfying, although I did have to sit through my time on the bench in real time. http://www.fifaeasy.com/Fifa-17-Coins/

没有评论:

发表评论