2016年1月31日星期日

This basically teaches you to play the game

And I don't like seeing such an emphasis on micro-payments.Yeah, if you would compare it to anything I guess it would be Hearthstone's Arena, but it still feels a bit cash hungry. One small change to Cheap Fifa 16 Coins  that I think is a nice idea, is the addition of an onscreen trainer.

This basically teaches you to play the game, highlighting the button or move you should use in any given moment - and I think this will be great for newcomers.You mean, noobs.Well, yes, but everyone has to start somewhere Darren. All up though, I think FIFA's showing its age a bit. This is the same engine they've been using for years, and it's starting to feel a little stale. You can almost feel EA Sports just running out of ideas.Yes, I do think it is time for a complete overhaul.

The addition of women's teams is fantastic, and this is Fifa 16 Coins  still a great package for football fans, but really, I don't know if it's a step forward technically and gameplay-wise for the series,  so I'm giving it 3 and a half out of 5 rubber chickens.I'm giving it 3 rubber chickens.http://www.fifa16shop.com/

没有评论:

发表评论