2016年1月6日星期三

Otherwise passing and shooting largely

At the start of CM, you get the default sponsors and kits for the first season. However, every year you should be able to  Fifa 16 Coins upgrade your kits and change them to a different style. Your sponsors would pay for these kits and have their name on the kits. For example, in your second year with Sao Paulo, you get an email from Samsung asking to be your sponsor.

You must put Samsung on the kit but they give you money and pay for the kits. You can have more than one sponsor, as many as six. You can get sponsors by having them email you or by applying to them like job offers. Your sponsor will also pay you certain amount of money each game and for achieving certain cups and league finishes.

Otherwise passing and shooting largely feel unchanged. This isn't a bad thing as the shooting and passing mechanic remain smooth. When dribbling the ball I always felt like I was under control. Defenders were able to take away the ball with ease but only if I wasn't careful with my movements. I never felt like any of the takeaways were cheap or due to some kind of a glitch. So to that end I definitely felt like I had more control and Cheap Fifa 16 Coins more mobility with FIFA 16.
http://www.fifa16shop.com/

没有评论:

发表评论