2015年12月18日星期五

There was a lot of speculation as to just how EA

That said, the reason I've spent so much of this review talking about niggling details like crappy passing assistance is because these things, to me, aren't niggling details. They're the game. They're what possess my thoughts when I play. They're the things I want to see changed every year. They're the things that disappoint me, every year. They're what generate feelings of happiness and sadness as I play and they're exactly the same now as they were in 2011. I think fixing them would mean changing what FIFA is from that very first act of compromise all the way down,  Fifa 16 Coins and I'm ready and waiting for someone to try.

There was a lot of speculation as to just how EA would manage this system. Obviously, it wasn't just going to be free reign in picking out loan players and running with a team that would feature some ridiculous combination of Messi, Ronaldo, and Bale up front. There is a rotation of players that become available for loan based upon the current needs of the team.

The number of matches where these players can be utilized are all over the place, but the general idea was roughly three to five matches. After the number has been exhausted, that player is no longer available and will disappear from the roster. It's a simple way to allow players to get a taste of a great player on  Buy Fifa 16 Coins their squad without having to open pack after pack and will build up interest in those who have not yet been hooked on FIFA 16 Ultimate Team.
 http://www.fifa16shop.com/

没有评论:

发表评论